Our new product, which we've named "ProxiTouch", is a state-of-the-art compact industrial case that allows users to measure both electrical and mechanical runout with unparalleled precision. The device features a sleek and intuitive modern interface, with a user-friendly touchscreen that provides easy access to all the necessary functions. ProxiTouch is also highly versatile, able to connect with 2 non-contact proximity probes from any manufacturer, making it a powerful tool for engineers and technicians in any industry. Its rugged design means it can withstand even the most challenging environments. In addition, ProxiTouch includes electrical and mechanical runout compensation, ensuring that you get accurate and reliable results every time. And with remote support and over-the-air firmware and software updates, you can be confident that your ProxiTouch will always be up to date and working at its best.
ProxiTouch: Quick Start Guide
For Help With This Document:
Call Machine Saver Inc: +1(832)581-9908
One click of the finger is a left mouse click.
Holding down your finger is a right mouse click.
For better visibility of interface find keyboard button on right hand side. Keyboard > [Fn] > [F11].
Exit fullscreen by right clicking and then selecting "Exit Fullscreen".
Power the Unit:
- Plug in the power cord to a wall socket. This should power touchscreen and TwinProx.
- Do NOT touch anything while windows is booting until the Team Viewer screen comes up.
- Shouldn't take more than a minute to boot up.
- Once the Team Viewer screen comes up, press the [Minimize Button] to hide Team Viewer.
Connect to TwinProx using Interface:
- Use the touchscreen to tap on the button [Scan Serial Ports]
- Select available device
- Enter a value of the TwinProx RTU:
For this unit it is "3".
- Click "Connect"